Razer unveils the new Wolverine V2 joystick for Xbox and PC

Razer unveiled his new controller, the Wolverine V2. At $ 149.99 USD / 159,99 € PDSF, this will cost you a nice penny compared to an ordinary controller, but it comes with some of the bells and whistles you expect from a controller at this price.

The Wolverine V2 is an Xbox controller that works with the Xbox Series X, the Xbox One and the PC.

Here are the main features of Wolverine V2:

Action Buttons Mecha-Touch Razer ™ and D-Pad for Ultra-Quick Action and Response Times 6 additional multifunction buttons (2 upper bumper and 4 rear triggers) Interchangeable handles caps (includes an extra dome and higher recessed controllers)

Hair trigger mode with trigger stop switches New L-shaped design and bearing point with enveloping full coverage handle Powered by Razer Chroma ™ RGB

Nothing here does not change the game, but it's an elegant controller, and these are all interesting features if you are serious about your game. I used to use rear triggers, and they are really a Excellent add to any controller. Being able to go down and jump without removing his thumb from the right stick is fantastic for shooters.

How To Use ANY CONTROLLER on Neverwinter PC! Xbox, Playstation, Steam

If you do not play competitive games, I really can not recommend these types of controllers. They are the double price of an ordinary joystick, and there is nothing wrong with the Xbox controller. If your main game is a platform game, I do not think you're a reason to drop $ 150 on a controller.

As a person who plays mainly on my PS5 and my PC, I will keep an eye on me and I will see if they are on sale. It would not bother me an upgrade for my PC controller, but that's not something I'm in a hurry to do, especially at $ 150. This is not at all a bad price for this type of controller; I can not justify the scarcity of using my Xbox joystick on PC.

Source: Press release

Comments

Popular Posts